Followers

Friday 7 January 2011

Something for a dreary day...

It's cold, wet and miserable here so I thought I'd post a few quick cards that I've made in the last few days using up old scraps of paper that I had lying around and some pastel coloured cards. Hopefully, their bright colour will cheer up the day!

This one uses some echo park papers, some stitching using my WRMK sew easy tool and some punched butterflies. It was for my SIL's 25th birthday hence the 25 on the bunting.
Some old crate paper papers (I love those little trees, squirrels and owls- too cute!) and some more WRMK sew easy stitches.


And another card with the same Crate Paper papers and some Cosmo Cricket elements and chipboard.



Hope it's not so miserable where you are. :)




2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, amazing what you can do with scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards :) well done on using the scraps

    ReplyDelete