Some of that time has been spent scrapping and I've dug into this Sarahs Cards Kit from last summer which had Crate Paper 'Restoration' papers. I played with the mists I bought from 3JollyScrappers as well as hitting another scrapping resolution by scrapping some of my old wedding photos. When planning this LO, I thought it would be fun to blog my first scrapping attempt of this photo 5 years ago to do a 'now and then' post to see how my style has changed but I'm not sure I'm brave enough! I'm pleased that this LO has no oval shaped papers/photos in sight!
In other news 'Operation House Sale' is in full swing. The Estate Agent has been instructed and is coming around to take photos this weekend and hopefully we'll be on the 'net by the middle of next week. In preparation for this, we spent a bit of time this weekend giving the garden a quick Spring makeover- cutting the grass, sweeping the leaves, planting some daffodils and pansies etc. Anything to make it look tidy yet bright and cheerful. I'm really hoping all these little tricks will do the job and we can move quickly.
Just as I finished putting away the last of the gardening things, the skies turned grey and a rainbow appeared. It was really pretty to see a full rainbow across the whole of our backyard. Just as I took these photos, the heavens opened and rains came down. At least it saved me some watering!
Finally, I was also awarded this Stylish Blogger Award by the gorgeous, sweet hearted and absolutely talented Suz Thank you Suz for brightening my day!
Apparently, in my acceptance speech I need to list 7 things you may not know about me so we 'Spread the Love'. Here goes:
1. I was baptised at the age of 16 and am quite actively involved in my Church.
2. I would love to Dance on Ice or be on Strictly Come Dancing but preferably with Fred Palascak or Brendan Cole as my partners.
3. I run a Charity Coffee morning every other Thursday during term time and once a month on a Saturday to raise money for Charity. Think fairtrade hot drinks and homemade cakes... yum!
4. I enjoy running and have run 3 half marathons so far with a 3 more booked in for this year.
5. I have a weak spot for a Costa Caramel Latte.
6. I love Cadbury Wispa bars.
7. I own a Blue Peter badge. Not sure I'll get free entry anywhere with it now though...
Right, I now need to nominate some other blogs for you to visit:
2. Lexi Bridges
Why not grab a cuppa and browse a while? You never know, you might find something you like!