Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

All Kaisered out Part 2

I've had this photo in my 'to scrap' pile for a while now. It's a collage of a series of snaps that my mum took around April last year in her garden. As someone who's always behind the camera, I asked her to take some pics of the kids and I together and she agreed. I don't think the children understood the plan though! By the time, I'd picked both children up and attempted to get them looking at the camera, one of us was bound to be looking the other way/falling on the floor etc etc. Even the collage didn't print correctly, cutting the edges off of the sides of the photos, but actually I like the way this looks as it fits the 'theme' of the photos.

I've mixed up some Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg & Earth Love papers, chipboard and elements with some Kaiser Kraft Peechy Keen papers.






6 comments:

  1. It's great Lou, I love the series of photos, a real fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, like the mix of papers and it looks as if it was hard work taking those photos !!! They're lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, the balance and composition, and the candid pics of you with your kiddos. That's real life for you! Perfectly posed photos are way overrated. These pics are authentic and tell a much richer story. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol great layout, I have fun too getting a family shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps there is something for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. its great, fab page, the photos really give you a sense of movement, & its more real - mainly because its impossible to get 2 small children, staying still, smiling & looking at the camera at the same time lol:D
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete