Followers

Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope you had a good day- I'm sure you deserve it! My family thoroughly spolit me by giving me two gorgeous Cath Kidston bags. I'm a massive CK fan and love my bags so these were perfect! More importantly, K made sure that I had a lie in this morning - bliss! - and when I was woken up, it was with a cup of tea. A very rare experience nowadays but one which was very much appreciated and enjoyed. After Church, we went out on our bikes for a while to spend some quality family time and then K cooked dinner for us all. A perfect day in my books. How did you spend Mothering Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I am very jealous of your gorgeous bags! :o) Glad you had a lovely day hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bags! Glad you had a beautiful day. We celebrate our mom's here in the US in May. :)
    Email you soon!
    Hugs,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete