1. The weather is much warmer -loving this!
2. The days are longer (loving waking up to the sunshine too!)
3. You have dusted out the BBQ
4. You dig out and freshen up all your skirts, shorts and summer tops
5. You pack away your jumpers and winter gear
6. You don't need to take a coat with you when you go out
7. You scare the neighbours with your white legs
8. You shave your legs for the first time in months (see above)
9. You comtemplate digging out the self tan but aren't sure whether this would look like you were 'trying too hard' (see above!)
10. You know that next week you'll be back to wearing jumpers/taking coats out/covering up etc (assuming you live in Britain!)
Some pics of the lovely spell of weather in our neck of the woods:
A spontaneous picnic and my gorgeous nephew smiled at me for the first time!
I was trying to enjoy the sunshine. Emma thought I made the perfect 'horsey':