Followers

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Sarahs cards LO (plus a few extras!)

I'm quite pleased with some of these LO's although it's taken me a while to get some of them finished and uploaded. The first four are my Document 2010 pages for February. I also created the first page with the March week 2 challenge in mind as they wanted you to make your own embellishment and use some old stash. I didn't have any fabric so couldn't claim points for that part.

I like the fact that I have a LO without photos which is a change for me. I've also documented the photos we used on Emmas dedication invites and the fact that I raised £40 for the premature baby charity, Bliss, at our Church coffee morning. The remaining two pages are dedicated to my nephew, Joshua, who had his second birthday this month.






I've been meaning to scrap these photos for a while now (since the Oct kit in fact!) but they worked well with the Feb kit instead. I'm always amazed by how much Jack looks like Kev and wanted to document it in this page. It also meets the criteria for the March week 3 challenge which was to scrap about the men in your life; use green; use a bird embellishment and to scrap from a sketch.


This last LO is one I did at a local crop recently as part of a class. It 'should' have had 3 photos but I only had one suitable pic so I adapted it to suit. I'm loving all the stitching on the page and think I might have to invest in some stitching templates. The photo is my son last Easter dressed as a bunny in his nursery photo. Too cute for words, huh?


Thanks for looking. I love your comments so please feel free to leave me some if you like my pages! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment