Followers

Monday 16 April 2012

Project Life weeks 1-4

So here goes! A series of posts detailing my Project Life album so far...
Front cover:
Being completely unorganised I didn't take a beautiful self portrait or family shot at the start of the year, unlike most other project lifers. In fact, in the end all I had were some instagram shots of my trainers documenting my new resolve to pull them on a bit more in 2012!



Week one:


A birthday party, a new top and a date night were most of what I captured in this single sided week.


Week 2:


Another birthday party, some fabric crafting and 'a sick note' all appeared in week 2.


Week 3:


I was starting to think more like a Project Lifer by now and really think about what I wanted to document hence the first of the two page weeks. I really like these pages because of the mixture of journalling (some facts, some quotes, not just a diary of what we did). I typed most of the journalling for these pages using a typewriter font. This was part of my catching up process initially as I'd decide which photos I was using and then do the journalling in bulk. Print, cut and add to the photo pages before embellishing.







Week 4:


More fabric crafting and my first insert pages to document Jacks first football match experience- via the executive box! I also included the first pieces of artwork from the children both as an insert and as an inclusion within the page protector.











And onwards to Feb. Pop by tomorrow to see the album evolve...













No comments:

Post a Comment