Wow! Hello new style blogger- lets see how we get on...
Firstly, I should say that my Project Life album is still under work but has had to take a back burner this week and next as we gear up for the BIG MOVE part 1. Yes, this is our last week in our own home before I have to move my family back in with my parents ready for the BIG MOVE part 2. At the moment, I'm spending most of my spare time sorting, packing, cleaning and generally trying to keep sane. I shall return with the more recent weeks as soon as possible though.
Secondly, I'd like to say thanks to Suz for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.
To accept the Award you must:
1. Thank your Leibster Award sender on your Blog;
2. Link back to your sender on your Blog;
3. Copy and paste your Leibster onto your Blog;
4. Present the Leibster Award to 5 other Blogs with 200 or less Followers that you feel deserves some attention and recognition for awesome stuff
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving them a comment on their Blog.
So, tag! I'm it to share the love of 5 blogs that bring me joy, creativity and inspiration!
Here's my selection of places I go to regularly:
1. Suz Mannecke- back at ya girl! All things inspiring. One day my dear....
2. Laura Buckingham/Lazy Dynammics- Love everything she creates.
3. Beksy Normz- full of lovely teaching talk/ chatter/ craft/ crochet/ costa coffee loving... I think we might have been separated at birth!
4. Lexi Bridges- Im sure she must have over 200 followers and if not, I want to know why not, but again, I think her work is fantastic! Check her out!
5. Shimelle- Again, another with more than 200 followers but for a mojo lift, you can't go wrong.