Followers

Saturday 19 March 2011

The good, the bad and the ugly..

A round up of my life this week:

The Good
  • My gorgeous new nephew being born.
  • How proud I felt of my class of Year 2's (ages 6-7), when they raised £285 for Bliss, a premtaure baby charity, by holding a cake sale.
  • Having a first viewing on our house (fingers crossed)
  • Having fun at swimming lessons today with my two
  • Listening to Jack as he has his 'girlfriend' here for a sleepover and farm trip tomorrow. Giggles galore!
  • Seeing lots of signs that spring is here! Hoorah!

The Bad

  • Being so absolutely busy, that this is the first time all week that I've sat down.
  • Having a tooth extracted earlier in the week. Painful!

The ugly

  • Face bruising after dentist visit. 3 days on and it's just starting to go down...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to read about your dental problems! I'm joining you on the dental journey this coming Monday when I have work done as well!

    ReplyDelete