Followers

Friday 18 February 2011

Running to the beat

I'm so excited! I've been waiting for an email to confirm that entry to Londons music half marathon is open and tonight I recieved priority booking. :)

I might be a few £ lighter (and hopefully I'll be a few lbs lighter too!) but I'm so excited to finally get a place. This event is so cool, it sells out really quickly hence signing up to register my interest ages ago. It's a 13.1mile race around the streets of Greenwich, London starting at the O2 with live music stations playing around the entire course. Check it out here!

In 2011, I'm going to be Running to the Beat! Bring it on!

Suz- another freaky coincidence- the official charity for this years event is for a leukeamia charity. Guess what'll I'll be raising money for.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Lou,
    That is so awesome! LMK if I can donate online. You go sweet friend!!!
    Proud to know ya!

    Also, you have been awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award by yours truly. :) Check out my post from Feb. 20. It gives the details.
    {Hugs} Suz

    ReplyDelete