Followers

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Loving


Loving watching my babies grow. I'm sure they've grown physically and in maturity in the last few weeks.


Loving watching Jack get interested in Christmas. He loves the lights and loves telling everyone that Father Christmas is coming to bring him 'Buzz Lightyear, Woody and Springy the Dog'.


Loving the fact that I only have 3 days left to work til I'm on Christmas holidays.


Loving doing my December Daily album (and loving Ali Edwards too!)


Loving listening to my Christmas albums.


Loving my class at school for being the sweetest and loving my partner teacher for making my job share so easy.


Loving the fact that my family and I have our health when I know so many who don't.


Loving the friends I have at work and home, who make me laugh on a daily basis.


Loving my Husband for loving me.


I feel so lucky.



4 comments: