Followers

Thursday 23 December 2010

December Daily days 6-10

I'm slowly getting caught up with this project. I've just scrapped day 19 but as I'm feeling a bit rotten and am currently in bed with my old Uni Letterman Sweater on; a mug of honey and lemon and a pack of lemsip, I didn't really feel like scanning it all in tonight.

Day 6
I LOVE this page. I LOVE those mugs. They were an impulse buy at John Lewis in Cambridge in October and I saved them til Christmas but I'm not sure I'll be able to cope when the time comes to put them away til next December. I LOVE the patterns, LOVE the size and LOVE the fact they seem to keep my drink warmer for longer. As a result my journalling for today is hidden under a flap and it's written as a letter to John Lewis explaining just how much I LOVE his shop.


(ooops! Thought I'd rotated that the right way!)

Day 7
Today was the day of our school Christmas Production so I included a couple of photos of the children in my class in their performance as well as a copy of the programme. I also included some text on the photo but as the photos were not of my children, I've cropped their heads (and therefore also the text) before uploading here.
Day 8
No photo today just some journalling which tells of the things that my son is noticing about Christmas. It mainly talks about his interest in Santa but also of how he keeps singing Christmas songs around the house. Too cute.
Day 9
I took so many shots of this tree trying to get this image right as you can see in an earlier post.
The journalling talks about what I like and dislike about decorating the tree and also which items are new this year. The 'new' theme this year seems to be BIG decorations like some 80mm baubles and some MASSIVE felt snowflakes but felt seems to also be a big player and I have quite a few felt decorations.


Day 10
Day 10 documents a 3 year old tradition in our family of going to the local Christmas Tree festival. I choose 3 photos of my favourite tree for one page and a photo of my dad with my kids for the other page. Not sure about my handmade page divider on this LO (I sewed some felt stars from paperchase into little pockets in a cutdown page protector) but it'll have to do for now- mainly I found the plastic divider really hard to trim neatly. Any tips?


At least that's one more job I can cross off that earlier list!
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. fabulous work there, well done. Love the lace pages. Hope you had a merry Christmas - all the best for 2011

    ReplyDelete