Followers

Friday 24 December 2010

December Daily Days 11-15

A little more catching up on my December Daily album whilst I watch 'Cars' with J (ok, so I'm watching it and he jsut wanders in occasionally, but don't tell anyone!)

Day 11
I decided to write about my dislike of writing Christmas cards. I find it such a chore but this year, watching a DVD and drinking Baileys at the same time made it much more bareable. I wonder why?! I included a spare copy of my favourite card from this year.

Day 12
I added a few more decorations to the house so I documented that today. The Left hand page is simply a rub on layered over some papers and a Cosmo Cricket sticker. The photo is on the RHS with the text added to the photo digitally before printing. Annoyingly, the printer cropped some of the writing off before printing so I'll have to remember that for next time.


Day 13
Documented Jack and Emma meeting Father Christmas at playgroup Christmas Party. He was soooo excited (Emma was less impressed!). I turned the photos to B&W before printing as the colours were difficult to match.



Day 14
No photos, just journalling on little strips about how nice it was to hear singing in both rooms at nursery when I collected the children.

Day 15
The School Christmas Meal just wouldn't be complete without the staff dressed up to serve dinner. I borrowed this 'outfit' from the nativity box hence the reason the fit isn't brilliant! lol.



I'm undecided whether to stop this project at Dec 25 or carry on til the 31st?
What's everyone else doing?

1 comment: