Followers

Thursday 23 December 2010

Christmas lists!

Christmas seems to sneek up faster each year. I've still got a pile of jobs to do whilst my parents have the kids but funnily enough, I have many more distractions I'd rather be playing with!

Christmas jobs done:
-Food shopping bought and put away
-Bedding changed
-house (relatively) tidy

Christmas jobs still to do:
-Finish wrapping presents
-Hide said presents
-Sew Emmas name onto stocking
-Bake mince pies
-Sweep floors
-Ironing (not sure this is a Christmas job but no-one else will do it and I can't face 3 lists!)
-Stick up pile of Christmas cards
-Finish writing a couple of cards for the neighbours
-Complete more December Daily pages
-Upload and share more DD pages.

Sigh. I guess I should get on but before I do, I'd like to share some cards that my little ones made at nursery.

This is Jacks (aged 3). I love the fact that it's not perfect but truly made by him. Love.
Emmas (aged 12 months). Love the little handprints. Such a cute reminder of how fast they grow up.
Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment