Followers

Sunday 13 November 2011

Sarahs Cards Retreat: The class Layouts

I thought I'd do a quick post about some of the classes we took at the Sarahs Cards Retreat last week. I really loved all the classes and thought there was something for everyone- the DT really did do a good job. Overall, there were 6 classes although I didn't actually photograph every LO so this is just a snapshot (plus these need journalling adding too but I haven't had time yet!)

This was a class I altered to suit a landscape photo although really I should have used a 4x4 pic- love all that bunting though and those pretty flowers!

You can never go wrong with a bit of misting...


Or some Crate Paper (my favourite manufacturer at the moment!)





This was the 'Marmite class' (you either loved it or hated it!)- lots of texture and plenty of glue. Not my favourite class of the retreat but lovely papers and pins and lots of different ideas to think about- possibly the class I learnt the most in?




Anothe LO with a landscape pic rather than the recommended portrait photo but it still works. There's room for journalling to hide in the envelope.



I'll try to blog the challenge canvas that I made tomorrow.

T4L

No comments:

Post a Comment