Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Some 12x12 love

Hi all! I thought it was about time that I shared some 12 x12 love on  my pages. I have been very busy creating but this has resulted in no time left to blog it! M
My lovely scrappy friend, Suz Mannecke, sent me a scrummy box of scrappy goodies a few weeks ago with strict instructions to use it up and share the creations! The box had some much stuff it was impossible not to be inspired! 

I had a few photos laying around from J's 5th birthday and the blues and greens in them co-ordinated perfectly with some papers I had (Studio Calico I believe?) Suz had included a 12x12 sheet of Echo Park (?) stickers which just co-ordinated perfectly including a fab bunting strip that was perfect to hang off of some bakers twine inbetween two brads.
 



Not to miss out the girl child, I also scrapped a few recent pics of her as she started preschool. Boy does she look so grown up! I can't believe she'll be three next month! Again, I used some letter sticker, borders and paper from 'Suz's stash' but added some old Studio Calico 'Elemantary' papers as well as digging out my sewing machine to add some detail. Ta da!


12x12 love. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment