Followers

Friday 28 September 2012

Project life:10-16 Sept

Amazingly my Project Life has been up to date for the last two weeks so I can actually blog what I've done!

This week was a completely manic week (all of September has been manic here!) and I hadn't taken too many photos so I decided instead to journal most of my week, day by day to explain why they weren't many pictures. On the whole, I think this worked. I  spent time journalling quotes from the children such as when Emma planned her birthday party and then declared very seriously, 'I need people!'. Rent a crowd, anyone?
I also documented more birthday party shenanigans as well as memories such as the scent from a bottle of shower gel that reminds me of my time in hospital when Jack was born.
 On this page I used a cutdown piece of packaging from Jacks birthday as a photo replacement. Again, just plenty of journalling about the non stop manicness of our lives!
I certainly haven't missed sifting through a load of photos this week and equally, focussing on the journalling, and doing the week at hand as it happens has lead to much more meaningful pages. I think I'm going to try to be much more focussed on stories in the future, rather than events. Does that make sense? How do you approach your PL album?

No comments:

Post a Comment