Followers

Thursday 16 June 2011

Team challenge #1


Oh dear! I can't believe that it's been over a month since I last posted (actually I've been so blinking busy that I can!).

Over the next few days I have a few of my recent LO's to share so I will get around to posting them soon- keep checking back to see what I've been upto whilst I've been AWOL!


Anyway, I promised my lovely scrappy friends over on UKS a team LO challenge so here is the first one:

I love sketches and I have a bit of a thing about scrapping in squares at the moment too so this sketch from pagemaps was ideal. Your challenge is to use this as your inspiration and to create a LO/card/papercraft item from it!


This is my first take on the sketch:


and this is Kelly Yowler (pagemaps DT member) take:


Have fun and I look forward to seeing what you make!


4 comments:

  1. Oohh, looks interesting, I'll try to find the time to have a go at this ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Love it Lou ~ and your lo's are really pretty! Will give it a go and upload on to UKS.
    Thanks for setting the challenge hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch and your different takes on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As promised, I have had a go at this challenge and the result is on my blog - http://jyorks80.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete