Followers

Sunday 28 November 2010

A quick catch up

What a busy few weeks I've had. With a daughter that won't sleep and cries all day (calpol is quickly becoming my new friend!); various charity events I'm involved in all coming to fruition and Christmas fast appraoching, finding time to blog has been difficult. However, I have still managed to find to craft.

This weekend I started work on this years altered advent calendar. I'm so glad I thought ahead last year and bought one for both Jack and bump (later to become Emma!) as Tesco weren't doing them this year. Since I took this photo I've added some Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly papers to the drawers and roof and I'm just waiting on a few embellishments and the all important numbers to finish it off. Will post a pic once it's done.


I also went to an all day crop with the lovely Jo and Kim at 3 Jolly Scrapperes recently and had 4 lovely classes with the wonderful Tracie Hudson. I really enjoyed the classes although given that the night before I'd had a rubbish night with the girl, it took me a while to wake up enough to enjoy it.
This LO was using the Glitz design papers and lots of inking frames onto acetate and sewing. I should have used a portrait photo for the main part but I struggled to find a suitable pic so I went for landscape instead. I think it still works. I love the Tim Holtz bird and birdcage too.

I haven't added pics to this one yet but it'll have a 6x4 on the red photo mat and two smaller pics at jaunty angles on the bottom LHS.
This is possibly my favourite LO of the class; a DLO using Echo Park Christmas collection. I just love the bright colours against the b&w photos. The multi photo DLO makes such a refreshing change. Can't wait to use the rest of the generous amount of papers in the kit. Roll on Christmas!!











No comments:

Post a Comment