Followers

Saturday 30 October 2010

Doc 2010: August

I'm frantically trying to catch up on some projects that I'm doing as I've told myself that I can't start doing December Daily until I've finished these other projects. Being strict with myself like this is the only way sometimes that I'll get things finished! In the meantime I'll just have to content myself with stroking my Christmas stash and Kraft album that are all ready to be played with. :)

This is a LO I made using the remains of a Sarahs card kit (I think it was January's Bo Bunny kit). This is another of my personal challenges to use up some of the colletcion of kits I have lurking in my stash bag! I'm quite pleased with it although I'm not entirely convinced about the lettering. The letter stickers were too light to use on their own so I backed them on the brown card but now they seem too bulky against the rest of the LO. Any suggestions on how to improve this, then please leave a comment- I'd be pleased to take any alternative ideas.

I also spent last night cropping with some friends and finished my pages for my August Doc 2010 album. I'm quite pleased with how this album is looking. August mainly featured:

-K and I celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary
-Emma learning to crawl
-Dad's 60th birthday and a surprise party
-my garden going into full production mode- blooms and veg a-plenty!
TFL. xx







4 comments:

  1. You have been a busy bee! It all looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lot of great LOs and so much happening in one month x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are great, and I love the photo pockets! What make are the ones with vertical and horizontal photo pockets? I need some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all American Crafts page protectors which I bought from www.sarahscardsltd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete