Followers

Thursday 6 May 2010

Cosmo Cricket challenge

Well there's nothing like flying by the seat of your pants, is there? lol. :D

Over at the Cosmo cricket blog they had a great competition to win some 'Delovely' goodies by using this sketch by Gudrun:



I just loved the sketch for it's simplicity and it gave me inspiration to cut into the gorgeous Material Girl paper that I'd been hoarding. As a change to photos of my children, I chose to scrap an iphone photo taken at the hairdressers after I'd had my hair done recently. We were messing around and I started pouting and laughing and the resulting photo followed. I turned it into B and W using picasa and made a collage using 3 identical photos. I sewed around the edges of the paper leaving a gap in the green scissor paper so that I could slot in a journalling block with some hidden journalling on. The chipboard girl is from the Material girl collection too- cute huh?


Anyway, I'm off to link to their blog and hope I haven't missed the deadline. Go check it out here



No comments:

Post a Comment