Followers

Friday 30 April 2010

Shopping and crafting: my favourite things!

I went into town this afternoon and found a few cute bargains which I thought I'd share.

Mum found this cute scallop border punch in a local craft shop for £3.99 which I thought was great considering the price of things like Fiskars border punches. I have a threading water one but not a scallop without the holes. I also found these puffy fish stickers which are shiny and very cute for only 99p in The Works. I thought they'd look cute on some kiddy cards especially with googly eyes etc. The bright buttons were cute for 99p too. Poundland had some great Jungle puffy strickers in too and with two sheets for £1, they were too good an opportunity to pass up. Knowing lots of children means I'm always on the look out for card toppers and these are great especially at that price. I also spent a little while yesterday making some cards which go into a box I have at the charity coffee morning I do. I'm not really into making cards but I'm hoping to get better.
These are the birthday ones I've made (that robot is one of those Poundland puffy stickers from a different sheet):

These are some new baby cards made using Paperchase stickers and some spare rub ons. I took inspiration from some of Helens cards over at 'It's all fiddle fart' (the link to her blog is on the side). These actually look better in the flesh than the photo- I'm gonna blame my rubbish photography!


































1 comment: